My Sex Experience with 63 Years Old Man - Interesting...


I met this lovely man on Facebook he is stays outside

the country he calls me Aduke while I called him Aremu
I do tell him I love men that are good on bed
he won't even talk he will just tell me Aduke I will be in Nigeria soon
Finally Aremu arrived plenty shopping for me.... emi nkan tan

READ ALSO- BigBrother 9ja winner, Efe and fellow housemate Marvis took their relationship to another level and Efe Ex Respond
The next day I paid him a visit to his hotel
happy seeing him, he was looking sweet then we hug, we kiss...
we walk down to the bar to drink baileys
can't wait for night to come to see this man dick...

See Also- Don't Be A One Way Traffick Thinker Like This Man

I love big dick after enough shayo we need to go and
sleep we had our shower he was tellings me....
Aduke u didn't shave this thing very well then
he give me a clean shave have to shower again
to was those part then the work start he need to raise
my pussy up so he put my ass on pillow oh my GOD
no man have ever suck me like this
don't know when I started crying telling him
all the fake Guy's have met I don't even know that
is preamble not until he ask me to come to the top that
I should bring the pussy to is mouth then he was sucking it
like I never had it before my leg was shaking
to be cont....
See Also-  From Nursing Measles to being a Pedestrian Bridge Cleaner - Must Read...

Comments