Love Is the Middle Of Everything... A Must Read








I thought love is something I can really measure not until I found someone to express it to me.

I was rolling in between it all trying to define what love really is just to be able to understand the type of person I need to take as the right person not knowing I was just missing someone I was supposed to have taken as my own kind of human.

I wish love can trace itself very well and not us fighting to win anybody's heart.

I wish I can retrace my step back to where I was coming from and pretend as if I was not fighting like I am doing now for love.

See Also- How Valentine's Day Has Been Said To Start

I wish my step can be narrow down to me, understanding what it takes to not misunderstand love anymore.

I wish I can be so in love like am doing right now and my goods old days will never pretend I didn't care for what I was suppose to have taken as my own personal interest.

Love pls never let me down...

Pls never forsake me

Written by - Gifted Efixi
https://giftedefixi.blogspot.com/p/showfaze.html

Comments