Where Is God???... A Must Read

Life was telling me to involve myself around some sort of humans but I was  getting it wrong... Had I known but it better to let it past.

That wasn't what I had wanted. I want to be rich, famous and live a lot of  luxurious lifestyle. I live all sort of life to be who I had want to be. I drink lots of alcohol, hang out in the club with bad boyz, smoke marijuana and act crazy. My life wasnt just what I had wanted but I was flexing and having lots of fun. Anyway, that what most young guys want... To enjoy life but I knew that wasnt how my life was meant to be, it meant to be beyond that

In that journey, I was really addicted to the lifestyle that wont be of a good one. I knew deep inside me that this lifestyle wasnt what I will live forever, and I knew so many around me was watching without their knowledge that I cannot be dig.

Maybe I was living a life they thought I don't know or they thought they are wiser than me... I knew they are just observing my lifestyle but they can't change anything about me. I was so underrated because my lifestyle is flexing, knowing inside me that I knew all I was doing.

SEE ALSO-   13 Intelligent Movies To Watch For The Weekend

I sharply discovered what God was on the JOURNEY after the struggle of running here and there. It's a journey that wasnot easy... Another story to tell


I couldnot live as I wanted anymore, if not my life will be lost because of this lifestyle I have always wanted

For me not to get lost I stayed away from lots of folks and got addicted to drinking lots of alcohol. Any which way God found me... Let me say God has always being by my side since birth...


I got it right at the end even if I have to go through the tough times... I realize this riches, wealth and fame cannot get me lost knowing God is with me.

My thought process wasn't just me, I was led all the time. It was not just me that was doing all I was doing... I knew God was directing my path.

My story wasn't just ordinary, it was above them... I got my life as it was actually meant to be. I was able to figure it that God live within us if your mind can allow Him do His wonders.

SEE ALSO-  Ask Yourself This Question Every Morning If You Want To Be Happier

God isn't just ordinary, He doesnt work with ordinary mind's... You have to be enriched within for Him to work in it. How does it work... You have to enlighten your mind for God to work within you.

So when anyone ask me; Where is God? I answered them God is in you...





Comments