We live three lives: we live life in our thoughts, we live life as of who we really are from nature or others or our experience of the past and present moment.
Freedom comes through learning how to balance thoughts of the past and present moment. Anybody living life without thinking of who he was then and now is not livingAbstract thinking has certainly improved the human condition but it has also created some serious problems. Stress accounts for over 60% of doctor visits and much of that stress results from people continually thinking and worrying about the past and the future. Often we literally “are not here” but instead are “in our head” thinking and worrying.
It appears that meditation and other practices were originally developed as ways to help maintain a healthy balance of the life we live “in our head” and the life we live as immediate experiences."Are there times during your day when you notice you have no thoughts or unknown thoughts?” Over 10,000 people have answered that question and 66% say they are thinking all the time while 34% say they notice some absence of thoughts during their day or unknown thoughts. The question is why?Here is from those who notice absent and present of thoughts.
From those who say they never notice any absence of thoughts:“I wish my brain would stop, but it goes on all the time worrying.”
“sometimes I try to just not think but I always end up thinking”
“There is not a single moment in the day where I have no thoughts”
“I always think. My mind races always.”
“My mind is usually a train-wreck. Thoughts whirl around my head constantly.”
From those who say they do notice the absence of thoughts:“yes, that is when I am at peace”
“Yes, it’s nice.”
“during gardening”
“when I relax and meditate, my mind rests”
“It is a great feeling”
The answer is without your mind and your brain working you are spiritually dead and without you spiritually awoke you can't be successful doing anything.
The Bible has told us lots of things about spirituality but there are some secrets the Bible won't reveal to you, unless you know someone that can reveal to you...
If you have thoughts in your head, You’re not going crazy, you’re just waking up! That’s been my favourite quote about the overwhelming feeling of a Spiritual Awakening. And as I continue supporting others on their journey of self-development, I’m noticing a pattern.There are similarities in everyone’s seemingly crazy experiences. I’ve mapped out these similarities in the form of this article, but there are different stages of spiritual awakening!
But wait, let’s take it steps by steps
What even is a spiritual awakening? And is it the same as being ‘enlightened’?
The next article on this shall tell you....
See More PostsTrue History And Origin Of Israel
Here Is The Story Of How The First Fastest Computer Was ProgProgrammed By A Blackman








Comments
Post a Comment