Steps To Your Spiritual Awakening And Enlightment(Stage 1)

In my last post, I was talking about spiritual Awakening and Enlightment and I stop at

What even is a spiritual awakening? And is it the same as being ‘enlightened’?

And Steps... Let continue

A spiritual awakening is like an AHA moment, where you finally begin to see the limitations of the human mind, brain and human life you can achieve than falling behind without your notice. You begin to realize that there’s much more happening behind the scenes than you had realized!

Your spiritual awakening is a natural readiness to see past old illusions and grow

You literally “wake up” to seeing and experiencing life through a much bigger and wider lens that you never noticed.

And then talking about enlightenment. What I understand it to be, is finally realizing that not only are you really more powerful and more expansive, you are infinite and limitless. It’s knowing the soul’s you with is superb that others want to iJack if you dont't know or misunderstood your soul.

Our body is what many over pamper forgotten who really are with the soul we carrying within. If you don't mastered oneself at all levels – physical, mental, emotional, and spiritually. You might not be able to be who you truely want to be or achieve.

While our journeys toward this sense of infinitude are unique, and the catalysts for our growth differ per our soul contracts.

Meanwhile know that there are different stages of spiritual growth. Spirituality in different level makes our achievement accessable. And some will be thinking how could someone that still a young boy be able to have achieve alots, he noticed and revolving beyond what many havenot been able to realize in reality via his or her inner most spirit.

I hope that this resource will help you understand how to start, or even how to continue your spiritual journey.

I get how confusing it can be when you’re first having spiritual experiences and through this guide, it’s my intention to give you some grounded examples of what to expect in achieve your inner most person first.

Stage 1 – The Dark Night of the Soul

Every single person I’ve spoken to so far has told me similar stories of such below:


“I felt like going to a psychologist”,

“People asked me if I’m in depression”,

“I was having an existential crisis”,

“Life feels shallow or meaningless now

“Some go to church for enlightening

People will perceive you like trash


The Dark Night of the Soul is a period when your vision of how life should be begins to shatter. Or in some cases, it could arise out of the absence of tragedy. As was my case. For me, everything felt absolutely imbalance
To the point where I began experiencing extreme frustration and life felt vain.

Though societal standards made it seem like this was the life to be striving for, in my eyes, it wasn’t good enough. Not even near being good enough. People talk down on me.

While on the surface, it can look like your mental health is dwindling due to feelings of anxiety or depression, there’s something much deeper at play within me.

Doing alots to get result still nothing much to show for...

Humans start to look down on you, like one unserious being, some will try to come along to take what you are suppose to be but once you are awake you will be aware and their won't be a room for such

While the term “dark night of the soul” has its origins in Christianity, its become widely popular amongst the spiritual community because of the very darkness that everyone experiences leading up to their awakening. I see this stage as a the initiation of the heaven but the world are already watching inorder for you not to be aware so that they can achieve whatever heaven wants to give you.

Like the saying everything is achieve

The initial heaviness can last for months, or for some people, spread across years depending on how grounded you are.

Here’s the good news of course – all this perseverance adds up to something, which you discover eventually! This brings us to the next stage.

Which you going to see on the next article.


See More Posts

Steps To Your Spiritual Awakening And Enlightment 

Comments