The Spirit of a Good Mother...Amazing post you must read

Mother's day was celebrated yesterday, and many posted something amazing about their mother but I know many dont know what spirit of a good mother can turn their life around to. Most of D'Grace most successful people are getting today  is due to what their mother has done but only few knows.....

As I was reading it, lot of things was going through my mind on who a MOTHER truly is.....

The first point is, though man was cast out off paradise due to the influence of a woman but God planned to safe this world via a woman that gave his body to God but misunderstanding of religion entered it.

Yesterday I was listening to some friends and them talking about how they have been unfortunate to have a father that doesnt care and them saying most fathers are like that...and it strive my mind that "Shey no be person born Davido ni" and we all can hear him praise is father every now and then. His father even became more popular because of Davido. That is the kind father I want to be to my offspring

See Also- Here's How Everything About Life Na Penkele- Must See

Should I be sorry to say most fathers are just useless? Big NO!

They bring a child to this world and they dont care how the child live or survive.
Its a very bad thing we guyz of nowadays growing need to change.
I know no one is perfect but all you need is to be
"a good father is to be a caring father"

A mother is not just a parent in our life. She is our everything.

A good example is  when a young lady get pregnant and even if the boyfriend don't want it, some still go ahead to give birth to the baby because some see it as a thing of joy to have a baby but some ladies still do bad thing to the child....
I cant judge anyone...who am I to even judge.

However, many ladies still go ahead to give birth and take good care of the child and that why we have many single mothers out, that won't want to marry again  because of weytin one irresponsible man don show them.

READ ALSO- Panta Ni Benz... Must See

I give KUDOS to every mothers out there either single mother or with your man.
I say Weldone MA!
You are stronger than what people really see.

I pray the spirit of your mother always follow you...

Be a good mother and to be one you need to stop some lifestyle...

Remember to share with everyone using the share button on the left side of bar

Comments