Power of An Idea

 



Heart wasn't just there for it to poop, it wasn't an ordinary organ which gives other parts life. It has one special ability which it does.

I couldn't figure out what I wanted after I drank something, I was just living and life wasn't as it is. My dream was erased. I couldn't see how I was living, I was just alive.

That how I started this blogging..

Power is extra-ordinary... mind is not what bring powerful information, your heart could do so. Without it mind is just minor

I have been wanting to accomplished lots of goals but ideas that will make it work out isn't there... Have you ever asked yourself why?

It's because your heart hasn't discovered it. Night and day, after so much can you say what you have been able to accomplished

I can't say who we are or meant to be but I know our heart's can reinvent, understand and create powerful ideas on getting us to live our purpose  and create a life for others.

ALSO SEE- How To Identify A Mature Man To An Immature Man

The heart can direct you on steps needed to be taken in other to get it right. What are the things I want in this world you are? Is a question one should ask his or herself.


After all there is something we all want. We all want something, we all have goals , wished, desires and lots more that we wish as been ascertain. This is why its not working... You haven't detect right ideas which heart can give.

Idea is what is causing every goals not to come true

If your heart can drop single idea needed you will live with so much accomplishment..

Push your heart to give you ideas that will change  your story into fulfillment

ALSO SEE - Where Is God... A Must Read





Comments