Problem Almost All Upcoming Artistes Face.. A Must See



 














I was listening to Joeboy new album that was just released titled "Somewhere between beauty and

magic". After listening to every tracks in it, I felt he was singing from his soul but I realized most of this guy's lost it somewhere between the fame and fortune... I kept wondering what the cause. Are they been carried away or are they just doing it to be known and after the fame they believe they have arrived.

I remembered when kizz Daniel dropped his first album. Every single happened to be hit, even the title of the second album no bad song was an instant hit all through.

The question that came to me is that...what went wrong? What is it that happen to this artiste after their first/second album. Like they lost the vibe and ginger. This thing that push them can't be found anymore... The inspiration have been downsided or what?

 ALSO SEE - Power of An Idea

I look at Kiss Daniel after dropping the album no bad song, compare to him now.... The vibe, the energy and the drive has wipe off. That dude need serious help in getting back on his toes... Though he has created a niche for himself but that sound of Kiss Daniel has been downgraded.

Compare to Wizkid, that guy is too focus and his concentration on his tune and development has earn him even beyond his own thought. Wizkid didnt pay me to write this but when I heard the album "Made In Lagos" Though still not to compare to his first album... I can say Wiz has done proudly for himself.

I think upcoming ones should learn from this.. Do like you are starting all over again when you have even gotten the audience.

Joeboy I hope you learning that energy, vibe and tune switching over after so man years for Wizkid.

Enjoy your day why you share this post with love ones...

Thanks

ALSO SEE- How To Identify A Mature Man To An Immature Man

Comments