Steps To Your Spirituality Awakening And Enlightment(Stage 2)

ln the stage one I wrote on the dark night soul moment when you just Awakening. That moment of the unknown and lots of chaos and craziness but after that there is hope which is the second stage

Stage 2 – A Ray Of Hope

Somehow, you keep going. You don’t want to give up, maybe just not yet. And finally, one day, there will be breakthrough.

This marks the before-and-after of your life, the movement from autopilot to conscious living. In other words, the dark clouds finally part from the previous stage, and you realize that there’s a profound sunrise illuminating your mind. 

This light invites you to see life in a way that’s much deeper and more present than ever before.

For me, it started with a deep sense of calm from chanting OM during my first days of Awakening.

Whatever your soul’s choice of awakening, as soon as it happens, it will instantly relieve you of that initial heaviness and discomfort. As you begin to see that you’re not alone and this “suffering” might not be a coincidence, and even though you don’t have all the questions answered yet, you’re beginning to believe in the possibility of finding the answers.

And you will begin to see the universe talking to you. You will be guided to become who you are meant to fully be by the unseen.

Here are the signs;

Whether you already know that you’re divinely guided and just looking for more insight into the various ways, or you’re not sure about it yet, there are a lot of signs of divine guidance all around you. To begin with, it’s not a coincidence that you’re here, reading this post. It’s a wink from the universe too.

Truthfully, there are many, MANY profound moments in our day-to-day life that go unnoticed. But even in the toughest adversities, the universe always has your back! And you will rarely ever be caught off-guard again by life’s events if you start looking close enough.

But where should you start looking? And for what?! I’m here to help you with just that.

Of the countless ways in which the Cosmos conspires to help your soul evolve, here are just signs of divine guidance you should be looking out for.

#1 – You ‘get lucky’

The word ‘luck’ is strange to me because it is neither empowering nor does it acknowledge the possibility of something greater at play. It’s for the cynic who thinks good things happen ‘by chance’.

But here are just two of the countless times I got ‘lucky’. Reading these, maybe you’re inspired to think of the times the Universe overwhelmed you with its blessings.

The Universe knows our needs even before we do. So just remain observant and when small things work out your way and you acknowledge them, you’ll notice the bigger signs of divine guidance amplify too! For Real

#2 – You often remember your dreams vividly when you wake up.

Some people are deep sleepers and they never seem to remember what they saw in their dreams. It’s not that they don’t have dreams. They do. In fact, everyone does.

Only a small percentage of people remember these dreams after they wake up. And a fraction of them believe that these dreams mean anything at all.

But every now and then, you’ll come across a strange dream. It’ll either come true and feel prophetic, or feel so real that you’ll be taken aback for a few minutes.

Did you know that some of the finest artists received their best work through their dreams? I mean, we spend a third of our life sleeping, of course, dreams serve some purpose, eh!

I have worked with dozens of people to help them interpret their dreams and can tell you firsthand that there’s a lot more going back there in the subconscious mind than you can imagine!

Dreams can be the gateway to your subconscious mind. While on the surface, this means working with your fears and desires, going deeper, you can tap into the wisdom and divine guidance to steer the direction of your waking life in a different direction.

3 – You notice a lot of synchronicities.

This was my favorite term when I first began my journey. Synchronicities. And what are they?

Synchronicity happens when you think of something in your mind that aligns with your path, and then something within your environment happens to echo that thought. And vice versa.

Some examples include:

thinking about something in your head, and then immediately hearing a stranger pass by, saying those words out loud;

hearing the same advice from everyone around you about something key in your life; hearing a song on the radio that tells you what to do.

If you stay observant enough, it can be quite easy to navigate the toughest situations seamlessly. I call this moving from Point A to Point B with divine intervention.

4 – You repeatedly see specific (and sometimes unusual) animals.

Not just numbers, you will keep noticing a specific animals. And you may end up seeing a lot of them, in peculiar patterns. What do I mean?

In my case,  I kept seeing pairs of birds. Whenever I saw a pair, they would fly together in the same direction. I was curious why this nuance kept getting my attention, and upon introspection, I found the term animal totems appear.

The spiritual significance was that these birds were indicating a union involving flying away from home. It was only after several years that I connected the dots.

Just like that, there are countless ways in which spirit animals guide us. Later I would go deeper into their significant

#5 – You experience intuitive hits and deja vu moments.

It’s one thing to see repeating numbers or strangely uncanny events outside of you, but what if you start behaving in psychic ways yourself?

There have been occasions where before someone arrive before me, I already know or I for see what is going to happen in an event

it’s natural to wonder whether you’re speaking from intuition, or if the ego is interfering with your opportunity to experience life. For that, I’ve shared a trick before, but I would also add that to strengthen your intuition, the best thing you can do is acknowledge its existence.

So many people get freaked out when they experience this psychic sense arising and they shut it down. 

Let tell you this, we really have ten senses – five from the body and five from the soul. We need to learn to use all of them!

On the next stage of this post I will go deeper 🙂

See More Posts

Steps To Your Spiritual Awakening And Enlightment(Stage 1)

Steps To Your Spiritual Awakening And Enlightment 

Comments